This is a book about bags. Now, by saying that, 95% of the readers is out of here. The other 5%, you already know this is a must-have. Fendi's Baguette is all about the small and simple fashion accessory that is discreetly tucked under the arms of the most iconic women of our time. Since 1997 over 700 versions of the Fendi bag have been produced, ranging from simple and understated versions to the extravagant ones with embroidery, leather, fur or crocodile skin and versions done by artists. The book displays some two hundred amazing versions, which are - thanks to the size of the book - almost shown in actual size. We're pretty certain that, next to the arms of women, Fendi's Baguettes are also going to find their way to numerous coffee tables now.
The intellectual property rights to the images of the books belong to their respective authors or publishers. These images are used by MENDO with the sole purpose of promoting the books.